Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software QA Engineer in IBM at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.IBM Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Software QA Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Software QA Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The incumbent will be responsible for testing functionality of enterprise web applications. Both manual automated testing would be the expectations of the profile.
2. Analyze functional and technical requirements and translate them into both manual and automatize scenarios.
3. Execute both manual and automated scenarios, analyze results and act accordingly.
4. Contribute towards sustainable test automation framework.
1. 2 Plus years functional testing of web applications
2. 2 Plus years Proficiency in Selenium or equivalent GUI automation tool
3. 1 Plus years Exposure to UNIX/ Linux operating systems and Shell Scripting
4. 1 Year Plus of exposure to RDBMS (DB2, Oracle, SQl Server) and hands-on knowledge of SQL queries
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. At least 2 years experience in Apply Testing Methodologies
3. At least 1 year experience in Functional Testing
4. English: Fluent
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
|Click here to Apply|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016