Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in IBM at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.IBM Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Work as a Software Developer for product development of analytics solution catering to various industry and domains following agile development processes and continuous delivery.
Skill Required :
1. SPARK, HADOOP, KAFKA, UI DEVELOPMENT, JAVA DEVELOPMENT (ANGULARJS, NODEJS, REACTJS, RAVE, D3JS, DOJO)
Eligibility Requirements: Good Communication Skills.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
|Click here to Apply|