Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Application Developer in IBM at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. IBM Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Application Developer at Pune. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Application Developer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
– Evaluate and review new and existing software applications and technologies.
– Identifies systems solutions to support business strategies and objectives
– Researches, designs, and develops software solutions to meet specifications.
– Assists Architects in selecting additional tools and applications to support business needs
– Assists with application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects
– Ensures adherence to and contributes to continuous improvement of internal policies/procedures, change control practices, etc.
– Provides on-going support for production applications
Experience : 6 Months to 3 years
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position.
|Click here to Apply|