BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, , MCA are eligible, except Pharma and Fashion Technology. Year of pass out for the highest level of education has to be 2015/2014/2013/earlier
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
- Recognise Job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Works on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses..
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Company Name : IBM
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership.
|Click here to Apply (2013 & 2014 Passed Outs)|
|Click here to Apply (2015 Passed Outs)|