Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Researcher-Distributed Systems in IBM at Bangalore, Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. IBM Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Researcher-Distributed Systems at Bangalore, Delhi. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Researcher-Distributed Systems
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore, Delhi
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Virtualization: in-depth knowledge of virtualization techniques as applied by VMware, kvm, Xen etc.
2. Expertise in network virtualization and systems research
3. Cloud computing: hands-on expertise in existing cloud computing technologies, specifically infrastructure-as-a-service or platform-as-a-service.
4. Service-oriented Architecture: In-depth understanding of service-oriented computing and its applicability to the systems domain
5. Distributed Applications: background in distributed application with a focus on scalability and performance management
Ph. D. in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering or related fields required.
Candidates with Masters degree in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering or related fields with up to 5 years industry experience
Interest in building industry-scale complex software systems and flexibility for multi-disciplinary work in a global team-oriented environment is a must.
Basic knowledge in virtualization techniques as applied by VMware, kvm, Xen, expertise in network virtualization and systems research
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
IBM has been present since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
|Click here to Apply|