Must possess an aggregate of 55% and above in BE / M.Tech / MCA. Should have graduated in the year 2013 / 2014. Must have Good communication ?skills & writing skills
- Must be willing to work in Shifts
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
Documents to be carried:
- Copy of Updated Resumes,
- College Identity Card / Photo ID
- 2 Passport Size Photographs,
- Copies of Marks Cards,
- Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore
Qualification : BE/BTech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
Company Name : IBM
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
Walkin Date : 7th August 2014
Walkin Address : SJB Institute of Technology, BGS Health & Education City, Uttarahalli – Kengeri Main Road, Kengeri, BANGALORE-560 060. KARNATAKA, INDIA.
|Click Here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017