Our belief is that evaluating management quality is an investment. A company’s performance is primarily determined by the execution of its strategy, and not so much by the strategy itself. Hence, evaluating the quality of management provides us key insights to assess a firm’s future performance.
Management Research Associates are excellent at interpretation of such unstructured data and possess the ability to explain complicated things simply. You will also tackle challenges related to collection and analysis of data and contribute to our growth road-map.
If you’re interested, here’s what your Year One with us will be all about. For a potential candidate, embarking on the start of their career, this is the stuff of dreams – getting out of the routine and making a difference.
- Each day will be a new challenge in trying to identify what is the key deciding factor in finalizing your research outcome
- Independently conduct research and assessments and co-ordinate evaluation studies with your mentor
- Design multi-layered visualization dashboards for clients to access the evaluated information
- Supervise junior research associates working on the research project (maintaining records on assignment completion, acting as a liaison between the junior research associates and the mentor)
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education Qualifications: Graduate in Management Studies or Commerce (with minimum CGPA of 6) or Engineering (minimum 65% – Mumbai University, minimum 75% – other universities)
- Proficiency in English
- Sound understanding of business performance metrics
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- You are interested in unstructured data research and analysis
- You are self-motivated and persistent
- You like to move fast and manage deadlines
- You like to make decisions independently
- i-Cube Analytics and Data Services is an innovation company whose vision consists of transforming businesses worldwide using 3 key pillars – Ideas, Information and Innovation.
- At i-Cube, we envision a world where data and technology consistently enable better decisions in every facet of our lives. In an increasingly connected world, data can be leveraged in a myriad of ways – from transforming businesses, big and small, to fostering self-sustaining ecosystems, to improving our personal well-being. The key is in designing the most efficient methods of creation, transmission and utilization of this data.
- At i-Cube, we believe in true empowerment of our people. We believe that only through empowerment can we achieve entrepreneurship at all levels, which is the key to developing a sustainable environment of constant innovation.
While this is all of the Year One and beyond stuff, Day One is pretty good too . These are things like the compensation, the company, the people, the timings and the location. However, none of this matters unless Year One and beyond makes career sense for you.
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com/ B.Tech/B.E/ B.B.A/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Tech
Company Name : i-Cube Analytics & Data Services
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : i-Cube Analytics and Data Services is an innovation company whose vision consists of transforming businesses worldwide using 3 key pillars – Ideas, Information and Innovation.
|Click here to Apply|