Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Industrial Hygiene Specialist in Huntsman at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Huntsman Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Industrial Hygiene Specialist at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Huntsman.
Company Name: Huntsman
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Industrial Hygiene Specialist
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
CSTATISTICS / DIMENSIONS:
The Incumbent is responsible and accountable for:
1. Providing technical Industrial Hygiene support and services to all manufacturing sites and operating facilities within India to ensure compliance with Huntsman Standards, local regulatory requirements and identifying areas of continuous improvement.
2. Supporting manufacturing sites & operating facilities developing & implementing IH assessment program, monitoring plan, and IH self-auditing program
3. Responsible for supporting the Global EHS Audit program as required and conducting focused Industrial Hygiene audits as appropriate.
4. Developing and conducting relevant IH training as required
5. Supporting the delivery of EHS Divisional Support Plan (DSP)
6. Delivering IH support services for Huntsman’s external customers as & when required.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017