HSBC Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Associate Relationship Manager at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from HSBC.
Company Name: HSBC
Qualification: Any degree
Job Post Name: Associate Relationship Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Industry: Financial/Banking Sector
- The incumbent is responsible for acquiring and managing quality new to bank customers. To ensure robust on boarding and management during the nascent stage, all NTB Business Banking customers will be nurtured by the RM who sourced the account.
- A key distinction between the existing and proposed customer acquisition strategy is the absence of any specific NTB customer acquisition target as the emphasis would be on achievement of underlying revenue targets through selective acquisition of quality customers.
- The main challenge would be to consistently acquire clients of the desired profile. The incumbent would need to upgrade his/her skill sets to achieve the above through training on products and self-development. The incumbent would also need to develop a sound knowledge of the corporate banking products, and continuously keep abreast with the competitor products and customer requirements.
- The incumbent should also ensure that other HSBC products are actively cross-sold to increase wallet share. Understanding the customer’s needs and delivering the desired solutions will be one of the big challenges for the job-holder
Candidate should possess any degree from a recognized university.
The job would entail very strong relationship management skills
- Strong Aptitude towards Sales and Customer Service
- Strong team Management Skills
- Good Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Headquartered in London, we are one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 89 million customers.Our international network covers 87 countries and territories in six geographical regions: Europe, Hong Kong, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America. With listings on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by over 220,000 shareholders in 129 countries and territories.
|Click here to Apply|