. Provides technical support to customers and resellers via incoming customer contacts to HP Global Solutions Centers, focusing on solutions for various hardware faults, business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems, remotely.
. Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors.
. Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways.
. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
. Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
1. Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user\’s contacts and proactive notification system for Industry Standard Servers and related products.
2. Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences.
3. Work in 24×7 environment, supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
4. Adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System.
5. Engaging support as needed to ensure SLA demands are met.
6. Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical).
7. Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
8. Providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
9. Articulating recommendations and explain resolutions to clients.
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : HP
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world??from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We??re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that??s just the beginning.
|Click here to Apply|