The job family spans across multiple engineering disciplines.
Work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for research and/or research development of product, services, and solutions for HP\’s portfolio. Requires a broad knowledge and application of engineering disciplines, methodologies and tools.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor\’s or Master\’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of appropriate engineering design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : B.Tech/ B.E/ BCA/ M.Tech/ MCA
Company Name : HP
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world??from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We??re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that??s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities. So we never stop exploring. We never stop at impossible. And we can??t wait to show you what we think of next. HP in India: Established in 1988, India is one of the largest and most diverse sites for HP outside of the US. Based on revenue, HP in India is the country??s Number One domestic company and is also the Number One multinational company [Source: Data Quest 2009*]. Based on revenue, HP is the country??s number one domestic company as well as the top multinational company in the IT industry. It is one of the nation??s largest employers, with businesses spanning customer support to R&D and systems engineering. HP is ranked among the top 10 Best Companies to work for by Business Today, a leading Indian publication, and it is recognized as a Hewitt Best Employer (2009). We are also the leading brand across many product and services categories and have won critical acclaim at the NASSCOM Foundation Social Innovation Honors?? (2009). HP??s participation in national climate change consortiums provides a valuable opportunity to lead and drive the country??s transformation to a low-carbon economy.
|Click here to Apply|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016