Deliver best-in-class solutions to solve customer business challenges
- Take part in projects to deliver technical value and expertise to HP’s large customer base, providing technical systems management support, delivering part of a detailed technical design, and/or contributing to the design of technical solutions for customer environments
- Work independently or across teams to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Participate in a chosen technical community or profession to continuously expand your technical knowledge, business acumen, and professional network
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering – BE, BTECH or Equivalent.
- Minimum 1- 2 years in Consultancy, Architecting, Design, Deployment and/or support of software-related products or services, in a Microsoft-based large-scale Enterprise environment.
- Experience in identifying and delivering technical solutions to customer business problems.
- Solid hands on experience in deploying MS Technologies – Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Lync, O365 etc.
- Industry Certifications on Exchange, Office 365, Lync & OS(two or more of these certifications needed)
- Expertise in Exchange and Notes messaging environments.
- Should have worked on Exchange migration environment. Should have hands-on experience in Exchange 2007 / 2010 configuration and Implementation.
- Must have knowledge and hands-on experience in anyone of the migration tool (Binary Tree, NME, Microsoft Transporter, Native Exchange tools etc)
Experience : 1 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Company Name : HP
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016