Provides standard-level financial support that is typically transactional for a business.
- Performs data extraction and puts it in a useful format for more senior individual contributors.
- Handles business issues of basic complexity on a routine basis.
- Develops an understanding of HP•s financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
- Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Experience : 0 + yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree
Company Name : HP
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
|Click here to Apply|