Participates as a member of project team of other product engineers to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality manufacturing solutions for products from new-product introduction through end of lifecycle.
- Tests, troubleshoots, and debugs defective product units, sub-assemblies, and process steps based on established testing plans; validates testing parameters and summarizes test results.
- Implements specified changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development and manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Company Name : HP
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world??from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We??re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that??s just the beginning.
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017