Bachelors/Masters Degree Fresher’s required for the position Systems Engineer in HP at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. HP Hiring Bachelors/Masters Degree freshers 2015 for Systems Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors/Masters Degree can apply for this job from HP.
Company Name: HP
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Post Name: Systems Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Perform module level Windows Server based systems.
2. Participates as a member of a team comprised of internal software systems engineers and multi-site development partners
3. Write Tests/test cases on Windows Server based systems
4. Install Windows server and allied softwares to create required Windows enviorments for test. Maintain the setup.
5. Source Control
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
2. Minimum 1 – 2 years experience
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Experience in writing test cases on Powershell/C# and .NET programming experience
2. Source code control and/or build system experience
3. PowerShell exp. a big plus
4. Experience in working with Windows based system
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard became friends at Stanford University before forming a two-person company in a rented garage—the original Silicon Valley startup. Working with limited resources, the pair created a series of products—starting with audio oscillators used by sound engineers—sometimes using the Packard family oven to put on finishing touches.
|Click here to Apply|