Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Entry Level Engineer in Hewlett Packard at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. HP Hiring Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree freshers 2015 for Entry Level Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree can apply for this job from Hewlett Packard.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard (HP)
Qualification: Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree
Job Post Name: Entry Level Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
2. Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
3. Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
4. Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Education and Experience :
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
2. Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills :
1. Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
4. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
5. Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
|Click here to Apply|