Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Sales Support Management Analyst in HP at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. HP Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Sales Support Management Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from HP.
Company Name: HP
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Sales Support Management Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Handles several customer accounts that have low to moderate importance.
2. Supports solutions that impact other departments.
1. First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
2. Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
Skills Required :
1. Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
2. Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
3. Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
4. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
5. Good teamwork skills.
6. Intermediate time management skills.
7. Developing project management skills.
8. Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard became friends at Stanford University before forming a two-person company in a rented garage—the original Silicon Valley startup. Working with limited resources, the pair created a series of products—starting with audio oscillators used by sound engineers—sometimes using the Packard family oven to put on finishing touches.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017