Studying the system as implemented on site. Ensure 100% renewal of existing AMC and generate sales leads for Add-on Business. 95% compliance to resolution time SLA
- Respond to all customer queries and deliverables and ensure overall NPS.
- Ensure 100% compliance month on month
- Develop the ability to setup the entire system in case of any major breakdowns.
- Supervise a team of sub contractors to get the day to day activities done.
- Setting up a helpdesk which will address to daily client service requests
- Preparing reports for each frequency like daily, WEEKLY, MONTHLY etc. and liaisons with the client in order to submit these reports
- Traveling 50% to 75%.
- . 0 to 2 years of experience in below activities
- . Servicing of Complex BMS/ IBMS / Security Systems/ Safety Systems
- . Carry out preventive and breakdown maintenance,
- . Handling the contractors & manpower on site.
- . Attending day to day service Request.
- . Ensure 100% compliance on Service Lease Agreement (SLA).
Required : HVAC / BMS / IBMS / FAS / Access Systems / CCTV
Desired : Honeywell Software, EBI
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Company Name : Honeywell International, Inc
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services, and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company, in 2012 it was listed as 77th in the Fortune 500 America’s ranking.Honeywell has a global workforce of approximately 130,000, of whom approximately 58,000 are employed in the United States.The company is headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey. For more details
|Click Here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017