Honeywell Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Across India. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Honeywell.
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Should be know basics of Field Instrumentation , Electrical systems , Computer hardware and software
- Should basic of DCS / PLC , Process automation , Boolean Logics , MS-Excel , Word, Access
- Should know basics of P&IDs
- Should know about Final control elements, Sensors.
- Should know basics of Flow, pressure, Level & temperature measurement
- Should be able carry out (Under supervision) Control system Hardware and Software Detail Design, Engineering, Application Development, Testing, Integration of Hardware, FAT with customer.
- Should be able to carry out (Under supervision) Engineering of System / Marshalling / Power Distribution cabinets, Auxiliary Consoles.
- Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user by doing thorough Self quality checks.
- Should be able to operate Computers and know Basics of networking ( LAN, Ethernet, Modem, switch, Router, HUB)
Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech – Instrumentation
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016