Honeywell Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer at Madurai. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Honeywell.
Company Name: Honeywell
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Madurai
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- 0-2 years of experience is required in the following areas:
- Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
- Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
- Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
- Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Candidates should Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Candidates should have Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
- Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
- Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
- Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
- Awareness of the software life cycle
- Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
- Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
- Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
|Click here to Apply|