Honeywell Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Honeywell.
Company Name: Honeywell
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Job Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Engineer is expected to carry out preventive maintenance / corrective / emergency maintenance visits at customer sites on DCS/PLC/SCADA systems
- Preventive Maintenance – Cleaning, Backup, Modification, Report Submission of existing running system.
- Corrective Maintenance – Restoring the system from any faults in the system
- Shutdown Maintenance
- Logistics Management – Individual should carry the material for restoring the problem at site.
- Material IN and Material Out at customer premises with proper documentation.
- PC troubleshooting and Networking
- Documentation – 40 % documentation is involved
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech – Instrumentation & Control
- Basic Handson on PLC, DCS, SCADA, CCTV, F & G etc Min of 1 Yr
- Good Communication Skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017