Identifies issues and areas for improvement with existing technical processes, either independently or through cross-functional teams.
- Participate in various technical forums, be part of identification and implementation of best technical practices.
- Demonstrate accountability (collaborating with others) for the design / implementation/ delivery of subsystem/product. Follows established procedures and best practices.
- Work with all the stakeholders to ensure that technical objectives are met with the given project/program constraints
- Demonstrates proficiency in oral and written communications. Interacts with team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues and competing project priorities.
- Should be able to handle Change requests and customer orientation independently with minimal or no supervision/tracking.
- Should be willing to travel based on Business needs.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from any recognized university
- Have 1 – 3 years of experience application development experience
- Demonstrate in depth technical knowledge in C# or C++, Windows application development
- Have a through understanding of OOAD and Design patterns, SQL and OS concepts
- Have a firm grasp on various Software Development Life Cycle processes and their applicability to various type of projects
- Preferred to have prior experience in Tools development for Verification processes, Qualification, as per DO-178 design assurance guidelines.
- Fair understanding of low level software verification methods and tools currently in use as well as versed in industry standards and direction.
- Basic technical knowledge of Avionics Architectures/platforms and protocols is an advantage
Experience : 1-3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Madurai
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Company Name : Honeywell
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
|Click here to Apply|