Prepare and create responses to customers requests for proposals, estimates and information as directed sales and operations teams.
- Deliver Proposals of the highest quality possible and continually seek out ways to improve the way we serve our customers.
- Leverage systems and tools to accurately maintain estimates, proposals, requests, responses and supporting documentation.
- Proposals and estimates are captured within Siebel, as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Complete cost estimates and proposals within the required time.
- Accurate portrayal of costs in the form of cost estimates.
- Propose technical and / or commercial alternatives that enable the lowest compliant bid while providing the highest value to the customer.
- Adhere to the BSUP Standard Operating Procedures
- Study RFQ and other documents / drawings supplied by customer and contribute to the solution which fits technical & commercial requirements.
- Estimate PAS equipment and services using the relevant tools.
- Identify 3rd party Packages / Equipment / Buyout items and engage Procurement to obtain sub-vendor Technical and Commercial offers.
- Identify Packages / Equipment from other Business Units, i.e. Advanced Solutions, Building Solutions, etc. and engage the proper BU to obtain Technical and Commercial offers.
- Working with Procurement, Evaluate the Technical and Commercial Offers received from Third Party Vendors and Honeywell Business Units.
- Contribute to the full proposal with the required scope of supply/documents (some of them could be prepared by other functions, BU within the organization or by sub-contractors).
- Assist in creation and submission of the e-GAP.
- Respond to post-proposal technical quires/clarifications and update the proposal, if necessary.
- Prepare booking package as per the BSUP SOPs when project is awarded.
- Contribute to sharing and standardizing of best practices.
- Continuously develop knowledge of new product/releases of Honeywell portfolio.
- BE Chemical / I&C.
- Knowledge of Honeywell portfolio.
- An understanding of the customers business and their requirements.
- Is aware of the unique value proposition of Honeywell\’s offering.
- Awareness of competitor\’s solutions and value propositions
- Relates to and understands the client\’s requirements.
- Microsoft Office tools and other business applications.
- Technically minded and an integrative thinker. Able to propose alternative solutions, inside and outside the Honeywell scope of supply.
- Fluent in oral and written English. Other languages are beneficial (Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, French).
- Should be able to work with others in a team environment. A true team player.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ Post Graduation
Company Name : Honeywell
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Honeywell Automation India Ltd. (HAIL) is a leading provider of integrated automation and software solutions that improve productivity, enhance comfort and ensure safety and security of your homes and business premises. With over 2500 employees and an annual turnover of about Rs. 868 crores, HAIL is headquartered in Pune with 8 offices all over India. HAIL is a listed company on the Indian Stock Exchange and is part of Honeywell Inc. the technology leader with 120000 employees across 100 countries world wide.
|Click here to Apply|