BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Engineer in Honeywell at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Honeywell Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Honeywell.
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Post Name: Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The candidate will be working on the verification & validation of Graphics Applications based on the software requirement.
2. The candidate should possess good skills in analysing software requiresments, design, and testing based on DO-178B/C guidelines.
3. Identifying and debugging issues and also understanding interaction with other aircraft systems.
4. Good troubleshooting skills to identify issues and communicate the same to development teams.
5. V&V experience in EPIC/APEX will be an added advantage
2. Knowledge of Real time operating system (RTOS) concepts/ DEOS/win32 programming
3. Strong Programming skills in C and C++ with debugging expertise.
4. Knowledge on DO-178 B and Avionics Systems preferable
5. Work experience in dealing with Model Based Development (MBD) using Simulink/Matlab – added advantage Skill
1. Experience in safety critical systems development /testing.
2. working knowledge on OpenGL will be an added advantage
3. Able to work across team, take initiatives and should be good communicator.
4. Candidate must portray strong problem solving skills
5. Excellent analytical and software debugging skills.
6. Passion for learning and self exploring skills.
7. Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security.
|Click here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016