Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Engineer in Honeywell at Madurai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Honeywell Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Engineer at Madurai. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Honeywell.
Company Name: Honeywell
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Madurai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. 0-2 years of experience is required in the following areas:
2. Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
3. Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
4. Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
5. Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
6. Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
7. Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
8. Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
1. Knowledge & experience about C++ programming.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017