Performs complex product design, systems analysis and engineering activities on applications software: Leads product design meetings.
- Prepares and approves technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Performs complex bug correction and testing for assigned products:
- Researches complex issues and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing with high quality deliverables.
- Develops and implements process improvement
- Acts as a technical mentor to other team members.
- Leads code and design reviews.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, math or other relevant combination of training and education.
- Typically requires a minimum of 6months to 3yrs of technical experience in product design and development.
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Hirebridge
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Hirebridge helps organizations maximize their HR resources and expand their opportunities with an affordable web-based recruiting platform. We understand that every business is unique, which is why we provide a range of on-demand services to meet the unique needs of your business. No matter the industry you are in or the size of your company, Hirebridge has a solution to meet your specific needs and can help reduce the time and cost to hire and fill your open positions.
|Click Here to Apply|