To undertake research in the relevant discipline area as directed. To take responsibility for carrying out day-to-day research within the framework of the program as directed
- To contribute research findings appropriate to the production of research reports/patents/ Publications.
- To work with the team and support staff as appropriate to the project.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the project or program
- To ensure that the Health and Safety guideline etc are robustly met while carrying out the day to day work
Required Professional skills:
- Hands on experience of inorganic materials synthesis and characterization techniques, Microsoft office, literature search and writing reports etc
- Ability to independently design experiments
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details and accurate record keeping
Qualification: M. Sc. in Chemistry/Materials Science or related discipline with knowledge and interest in inorganic and materials chemistry, Material Science
Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Designing experiments, literature search, Projects done, Write-ups a pager preparation for freshers
Experience : 0 to 3 yrs
Salary : INR 6,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Sc, M Sc
Company Name : Hindustan Unilever Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : The starting points could be varied as Sales&Marketing, IT, Market Research, Commercial HR, Research and Development, Legal or Technical. Yet, the objective of each path is the same: to give you a strong functional foundation in the early years with a cross functional skill component which increases with each succeeding job.
|Click Here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017