Hike Limited Hiring Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Design Intern at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Hike Limited.
Company Name: Hike Limited
Qualification: Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Design Intern
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Your tasks to clear the internship level: (also known as, ‘your responsibilities’)
- Developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, low and high fidelity mockups and prototypes for upcoming games.
- Designing the user interface, interaction flows and collaborating with art team for visual design of new games.
- Presenting design work to the design team, product team, and senior executives.
- Moderating user playtests for games and preparing user feedback documents.
- Developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications.
- Your necessary ammunition for the level: (also known as, ‘basic qualifications’)
- Sheer interest in playing games doesn’t matter if they are board games, console games, PC games or mobile games.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash).
- Portfolio of your work or some sample projects you can share showing your user interface and experience design work.
- Knowledge of cool prototyping tools like Invision, POP, Proto.io, Framer or Origami or boring ones like Axure and Balsamiq.
- You can blast through the level with these power-ups: (also known as, ‘bonus qualifications’)
- Experience in creating products for Mobile, specifically; knowledge of design guidelines for various platforms.
- A degree in Interaction Design or Digital Media Design.
- Experience in designing animations and transitions.
- Obsession with simplification of any process.
- Play if you will, to get: (also known as, ‘why should you apply?’)
- A full-time paid internship with the potential to grow into a full-time role.
- Ability to get the true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, tons of tough decisions with real impacts.
- Opportunity to gain technical experience as well as cross-department experience in a studio that is growing fast and focused on changing the face of Indian gaming industry for the better.
- Free meals.
- Casual office, no dress code like a banker or a hobo. Also, no dresses violating PG-13 allowed, unless it is a Cosplay.
- Spend the day playing pool or PC and console games (from classic arcade style shmups or beat em ups to the latest action adventures) or global award-winning board games.
Any Postgraduate Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
We are hike messenger, the fastest growing messaging app in India. We’re now over 35 Million Users in just 20 months and are handling over 10 Billion messages per month, growing faster than ever.This requirement is with the Hike Gaming team.
With hike we want to be a destination on the internet. Think of hike as a highway to the internet, a starting point in a mobile first world. The big challenge that lies ahead of us is to build the hike highway into an experience that is beautiful, simple and seamless for a market dominated by small screened, low memory, sub-$100 smartphones and 2G data.
We’ve got a fantastic foundation with over 35 Million Users and we’ve just raised $65M from Tiger Global and Bharti SoftBank putting us in a great position to go chase after our mission.
|Click here to Apply|