HPs Printing and Personal Systemsorganization is a $60 billion annual revenue business that includes personalcomputers, mobility devices, technical workstations, printers, graphicssolutions, managed-print services and internet services.
- The successful candidate will haveexperience with various reporting tools and Excel to:
- Execute and publish scheduled reportsfor the PPS CO and PPS Business teams as per agreed inventory of reports
- Review, prioritize, and create reportsto meet the requirements of adhoc requests from the business
- Measures business performance andcompares actual data to forecasted values.
- Proactively identifies opportunitiesfor improvements and makes recommendations.
- Interacts with internal customers on aglobal basis.
- Works with cross-functional teams tosupport the data collection process.
- Supports small projects or portions oflarger projects requiring reporting or analytical support.
Specific Job Duties Include:
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports from SAP, BW, HARP, SFDC to support the PPS CRR (Customer Research and Reporting)
- Execute standard Business control reports in SAP (ZHPR) on a weekly basis and convert output to a presentable format.
- Support Business Performance reporting including Renewal Exposure, NBQ win-loss rate and Renewal Quote Iteration rate
- Support execution of the monthly Balanced scorecard reporting for PPS Customer Operations including Process, TCE and Compliance metrics
- Internal ad hoc reporting
- Participate in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree(Full time) or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Basic knowledge of HP operational processes.
- Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
- Good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Good knowledge of process area.
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world-from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We’re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that’s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities. So we never stop exploring. We never stop at impossible. And we can’t wait to show you what we think of next. HP in India: Established in 1988, India is one of the largest and most diverse sites for HP outside of the US. Based on revenue, HP in India is the country’s Number One domestic company and is also the Number One multinational company [Source: Data Quest 2009*]. Based on revenue, HP is the country’s number one domestic company as well as the top multinational company in the IT industry. It is one of the nation’s largest employers, with businesses spanning customer support to R&D and systems engineering. HP is ranked among the top 10 Best Companies to work for by Business Today, a leading Indian publication, and it is recognized as a Hewitt Best Employer (2009). We are also the leading brand across many product and services categories and have won critical acclaim at the NASSCOM Foundation Social Innovation Honors’ (2009). HP’s participation in national climate change consortiums provides a valuable opportunity to lead and drive the country’s transformation to a low-carbon economy.
|Click here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017