Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Tech/B.E, MCA freshers 2015 for Test Engineer I at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA can apply for this job from Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Job Post Name: Test Engineer I
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Responsible for planning and arranging the labor, schedules, equipment and diagnostics required for testing and evaluating both standard and special devices. Specifies tests to be performed and provides test area with parameters for sample testing. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment and diagnostics, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements. Responsible for designing, developing and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions to test and evaluate systems, equipment, and devices based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements and executes established test plans, schedules, and requirements for subsystems of existing designs; builds testing tooling, fixtures, and apparatuses based on provided specifications.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for testing and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other test engineers and internal and outsourced testing partners to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality test solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Experience or understanding of testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world??from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We??re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that??s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities. So we never stop exploring. We never stop at impossible. And we can??t wait to show you what we think of next. HP in India: Established in 1988, India is one of the largest and most diverse sites for HP outside of the US. Based on revenue, HP in India is the country??s Number One domestic company and is also the Number One multinational company [Source: Data Quest 2009*]. Based on revenue, HP is the country??s number one domestic company as well as the top multinational company in the IT industry. It is one of the nation??s largest employers, with businesses spanning customer support to R&D and systems engineering. HP is ranked among the top 10 Best Companies to work for by Business Today, a leading Indian publication, and it is recognized as a Hewitt Best Employer (2009). We are also the leading brand across many product and services categories and have won critical acclaim at the NASSCOM Foundation Social Innovation Honors?? (2009). HP??s participation in national climate change consortiums provides a valuable opportunity to lead and drive the country??s transformation to a low-carbon economy.
|Click here to Apply|