Hewlett Packard India Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech freshers 2015 for Sales Support Management Coordinator at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech can apply for this job from Hewlett Packard India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard India Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech, B.E, M.Tech
Job Post Name: Sales Support Management Coordinator
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Supports intermediate-level transactional processes that require independent judgment.
- Follows detailed documentation and instructions to execute a variety of processoriented tasks to support demand and supply matching activities.
- Identifies basic- to complexlevel supply chain anomalies and seeks guidance for resolution.
- Supports the training of new hires.
- Executes job responsibilities (such as producing basic to moderately complex output) with limited guidance.
- Supports a sub-function within a region.
- Sales Support Management Co-ordinator
- Location : Bangalore
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Process Associate (Non Accounting – Non Voice Process)
- Good PC and database knowledge and project/ process management skills.
- Initiative and independent; Customer focused.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years of experience (BPO/ Non BPO/ KPO/ Financial Services Industry) across all processes.
- Graduate in any discipline with 60% and above marks (Strictly 2008 – 2014 pass outs with no backlogs. )
- BE, B Tech, MBA & MCA graduates are not eligible
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world??from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We??re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that??s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities. So we never stop exploring. We never stop at impossible. And we can??t wait to show you what we think of next. HP in India: Established in 1988, India is one of the largest and most diverse sites for HP outside of the US. Based on revenue, HP in India is the country??s Number One domestic company and is also the Number One multinational company [Source: Data Quest 2009*]. Based on revenue, HP is the country??s number one domestic company as well as the top multinational company in the IT industry. It is one of the nation??s largest employers, with businesses spanning customer support to R&D and systems engineering. HP is ranked among the top 10 Best Companies to work for by Business Today, a leading Indian publication, and it is recognized as a Hewitt Best Employer (2009). We are also the leading brand across many product and services categories and have won critical acclaim at the NASSCOM Foundation Social Innovation Honors?? (2009). HP??s participation in national climate change consortiums provides a valuable opportunity to lead and drive the country??s transformation to a low-carbon economy.
|Click here to Apply|