Hewlett-Packard Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Systems Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Hewlett-Packard.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Job Post Name: Systems Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Candidates should have minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
|Click here to Apply|