Participates as a member of project team of other product engineers to develop and execute reliable, cost effective and high quality manufacturing solutions for products from new-product introduction through end of lifecycle.
- Tests, troubleshoots, and debugs defective product units, sub-assemblies, and process steps based on established testing plans; validates testing parameters and summarizes test results.
- Implements specified changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners for product development and manufacturing.
- The candidate should Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Company Name : Hewlett-Packard
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Hewlett-Packard Company , commonly referred to as HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard. Now it is one of the world’s largest information technology companies, operating in nearly every country.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016