Bachelors/Masters Degree Fresher’s required for the position Product Engineer in Hewlett Packard at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Hewlett Packard Hiring Bachelors / Masters Degree freshers 2015 for Product Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors/Masters Degree can apply for this job from Hewlett Packard.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Post Name: Product Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Develops product configuration menu according to the product strategy and maintains them up to date with the latest changes
2. Develops pilot configurations to help factory build the pilots
3. Has an eye for quality – Analyses defects and puts corrective / preventive action in place
4. Develops and maintains a healthy working relationship between various teams for a smooth workflow
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
2. Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge & Skills:
1. Experience or understanding of engineering and testing tools and software packages.
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design
4. Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
|Click here to Apply|