To ensure customer service and support all backend operation like NB, PS, Accounts Revival, Lead Generation. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Customer Relationship and Services:-
- Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
- Committed TATs are met consistently.
- Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
New Business Processing:-
- Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check.
- Follow-ups with HUB for case setup and FR generation.
- Refunds processing and dispatch
- Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
- Maintenance of all files and registers.
Trainings:- Conducting and Facilitating training for FC’s and SDM’s in the respective branches.
Documentation:- Maintenance and updating of all kinds of Reports like MINT, PEPPER WONDERS, Files and Registers, Updation of Customer’s information
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Delhi
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : HDFC Std life
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Ltd. is one of India’s leading private life insurance companies, which offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.), India’s leading housing finance institution and The Standard Life Insurance Company, a leading provider of financial services from the United Kingdom. Both the promoters are well known for their ethical dealings and financial strength and are thus committed to being a long-term player in the life insurance industry.
Walkin Date : 31-Dec-2014 (Wednesday)
Time : 10.00am to 12.00pm
Walkin Address : HDFC Life Insurance P-3, 5Th Floor, 501, Krishna Apra Plaza, Sector – 18, Near Metro Station, Noida – 201301
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017