Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Equity Dealers in HDFC Securities Ltd at Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ratlam. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. HDFC Securities Ltd Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Equity Dealers at Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ratlam. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from HDFC Securities Ltd.
Company Name: HDFC Securities Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Equity Dealers
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ratlam
Salary: 1,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: 60
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Advising clients with regards to their Investment in Equity & Derivative Market, Place orders on their behalf.
2. Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments.
3. Responsible for achieving brokerage.
4. Accelerating client base.
5. Executing Trades Orders.
6. Advising client based on Research report.
1. Exp- Min 6 months in equities/derivatives/Share Market./Freshers(finance) can also apply.
2. Graduation Must.
3. Candidates only upto 36 Years of age are eligible.
4. Freshers with 2-3 Months experience can also apply who has some knowledge of stock market.
6. Stock Market knowledge is mandatory.
After selection can clear NISM – 8th Series – Equity / Derivative Market.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
HDFC Securities, a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.Our research team tracks the economy, industries and companies to provide you the latest information and analysis. Our content offers financial information, analysis, investment guidance, news & views, and is designed to meet the requirements of everyone from a beginner to a savvy and well-informed trader.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017