Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position RM. CUM Dealer Profile in HDFC Securities Ltd at Gandhinagar , Jamnagar , Ahmedabad , Vadodara/Baroda , Anand , Surat , Porbandar , Bharuch , Rajkot. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.HDFC Securities Ltd Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for RM. CUM Dealer Profile at Gandhinagar , Jamnagar , Ahmedabad , Vadodara/Baroda , Anand , Surat , Porbandar , Bharuch , Rajkot. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from HDFC Securities Ltd.
Company Name: HDFC Securities Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: RM. CUM Dealer Profile
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
Job Location: Gandhinagar , Jamnagar , Ahmedabad , Vadodara/Baroda , Anand , Surat , Porbandar , Bharuch , Rajkot
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Advising clients with regards to their Investments in Equity & Derivatives Market, place orders on their behalf.
2. Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments
3.Responsible for achieving Brokerage
4. Accelerating client base
1. Executing Trades Orders.
2. Advising Clients based on Research Report.
CTC: As per company standards / Hike on current CTC.
Age- Max 35
1. Min. 4-6 months exp into trading/equity dealing/stock broking.
2. Graduation is must.
3. Candidates only upto 35 years of age are eligible.
4.NISM 8 or NCFM certified.
5. no freshers can apply but freshers with NISM/NCFM certificates can apply.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
HDFC Securities Ltd HDFC Securities, a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.Our research team tracks the economy, industries and companies to provide you the latest information and analysis.
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017