Understanding the job requirements and sourcing profiles from job portals Reviewing, Evaluating and Short-listing profiles.
- Validating the short listed profiles, by evaluating through telephonic round of Interviews with candidates and screening them on basic parameters like communication skills, educational eligibility, interests and preferences, current availability and salary expectations.
- Coordinating with the consultancies for CVs
- Scheduling Interviews.
- Completing pre interview formalities like conducting aptitude tests and the basic documentation.
- Documentation of the databases, recording the candidate details along with test scores, qualification, contact details and other essential information of the candidates that are interviewed.
- Coordinating with the candidates for their pre employment medical tests and offer letters.
- Following up with the candidates for the date of joining.
- Providing assistance for completing joining formalities.
- MIS maintenance of Appraisal Forms of Employees, Employee Engagement Initiatives etc.
- Other activities as required by management from time-to-time.
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Post Graduation
Company Name : HDFC Bank Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bank’s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016