HDFC Bank Limited Hiring Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for HR Executive at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from HDFC Bank Limited.
Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Job Post Name: HR Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Managing recruitment in various branches
- Sourcing and screening resumes from portals, professional networks.
- Handling the employee referral channel.
- Managing and coordinating with vendors for closures.
- Working with manager to accurately decipher staffing needs, scheduling interviews and preparing offers for ideal candidates.
- Assigning the requirements to the consultants.
- Manage all employees new hire documents, pre-screening, background and reference checks.
- Maintain documents and records of available positions.
- Taking care of pre recruitment formalities like document collection and verification as well as joining formalities post recruitment.
- Offer fitment for candidates.
- Handle candidates joining formalities.
- Preparing MIS and maintaining the up to date reports of the employees working presently in South zone.
- Following up with the Training program sessions.
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
- Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bank’s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016