HDFC Bank Limited Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Sales Executive/Officer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from HDFC Bank Limited.
Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Sales Executive/Officer
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Providing support to branch profitability by selling bank products through different acquisition channels in the catchment area.
- Quality acquisition of Current Account & Saving Account for Resident / Non-resident Indian by going out into the market & catchment area.
- Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking product like Demat Account, Life Insurance, Credit Card etc
- Penetration of Fixed Deposit to existing & new customers
- Generate leads of customer through referral, meeting branch walk-ins customer, associates, e-mailing, direct mailing, ATMs & cold calls in the catchment area.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered
- Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts
- Strictly adhere & maintain KYC norms compliance
- Adhere the norms, regulation & practices of banks religiously
- Should possess a go- getter attitude
- Ability to convince and influence
- Candidates with a Two- wheeler license and a local resident preferred
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bank’s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
|Click here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017