HDFC Bank Limited Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Personal Banker at Kochi. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from HDFC Bank Limited.
Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Personal Banker
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Kochi
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- To be the first point contact with the customer in the branch.
- Provide customer service and product information
- Distributing Product information
- Deliverables Custodian
- Balance Enquiries for walk-in customers
- Brief transaction query
- Balance Confirmation Certificates
- Obtain referrals from walk-in customers for Current account & Saving account and Demat
- Cross sell of direct banking channels to walk-in customers to deepen relationships
- Account Opening Current account & Saving account/FD
- Collection of Foreign Currency Cheques
- Report Generation & filing
- Customer acquisition through sales to walk in customers, referrals from walk-ins for Current account & Saving account and Demat accounts.
- Deepening of existing Current account & saving account relationships.
- Cross-Sell all products & services
- Generation of referrals from internal database
- Stop payment
- Enhance the value of existing accounts of Current account & saving account customers. Retention of accounts
Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bank’s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
|Click here to Apply|