Any Graduate / MBA/PGDM Fresher’s required for the position Operatons Executive in HDFC Bank Limited at Ahmedabad , Surat , Vadodara / Baroda. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.HDFC Bank Limited Hiring Any Graduate / MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for Operatons Executive at Ahmedabad , Surat , Vadodara / Baroda. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate / MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from HDFC Bank Limited.
Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate / MBA/PGDM
Job Post Name: Operatons Executive
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Ahmedabad , Surat , Vadodara/Baroda
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Responsible for processing of disbursement and other activities in the branch.
1. To manage processes at Branch for all retail asset /business banking products (disbursement / post disbursement activities).
2. To process disbursement of below products
o Mortgage Loans (LAP, LARR)/Working capital facilities for customers with turnover up-to 200 crores (BBG, EEG, ABC, SAB, HCF, CV, Inventory Funding)
o Agri Lending (Kissan Gold Card, Rural Initiative Group, Tractor Loans)
3. Ensuring that all the files are disbursed as per TAT and Policy. Meet TAT in all process as per the SLA Agreement. Measure TAT at every step and redefine TAT measurement.
4. Ensure Property vaulting and management as per laid down process
5. Regular and structured Training to Sales team for reduction in FTNR.
6. To ensure error free working and nil documentation error
7. To focus on productivity and achieve efficiency levels as desired by senior management
8. Play a support role to Business to meet organization objectives
9. To manage and review internal and external audits for all products
10. Working knowledge with systems like LOS, LS, Finnone, Flexcube, S&A+, MS Office.
1. To manage file processing and disbursal of loans of retail asset/business banking products offered by the bank as mentioned below:
2. To manage post disbursal documents updation, post disbursement servicing to internal and external customers.
3. Ensuring that all the stock statements and Insurance Policies received during the day are received in S&A and updated in Laser soft with NIL error and publishing the discrepancy to sales team and dispatch of updated Stock Statements & Insurance Policies to CPU in the TAT.
4. Ensuring that all queries are responded back to customer within TAT hrs from the time of receipt.
5. Ensure that all Processes followed at Branch Operations are as per Standard Operating Procedures laid down in the Operations Manual.
6. Ensure Property vaulting, management, release as per laid down process
7. To regularly interact with business groups and provide support as required by the business teams
8. Complete responsibility for reconciling the Dummy Accounts for Disbursement, Collections, General Receipts and Initial Payment Accounts.
9. Vendor management including managing Lawyer/Valuer etc
10. Reducing Sales FTNR to less than 5%.
11. Ensure that all queries and complaints logged in CRM pertaining to the Branch are resolved within agreed TATs.
12. Ensure password sharing policy adhered strictly.
13. To ensure timely property recon in every quarter
14. To have strict control on tracking acknowledgement for property released from Branch and spokes
15. To ensure clean and hygienic environment in the Branch
16. Identify and recommend measures to check unproductive volumes and cases of potential misuse of the banking systems
17. Suggest gaps in processes, if any, and changes required to address such gaps
18. Any Other responsibilities entrusted from time to time
19. The above responsibilities will remain in force until any further changes are advised in due course
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017