HDFC Bank Limited Hiring Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for Credit Underwriting at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from HDFC Bank Limited.
Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Job Post Name: Credit Underwriting
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Pune
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Underwriting of credit card applications received from PAN India locations
- Scrutinizing of KYC & income document, Verification reports to assess the credit worthiness of the customer
- Logical decisioning of application based on the broad policy guidelines
- Maintaining accuracy levels and work towards minimal/zero errors
- Achieving daily productivity targets and adherence to TAT
- Handling queries & customer complaints and supporting other teams.
Looking out for freshers in MBA (Finance) or Should have 1 to 2 years of experience with highest degree as MBA in Finance.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People. We believe that the ultimate identity and success of our bank will reside in the exceptional quality of our people and their extraordinary efforts. We are committed to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best people in the industry The Bank’s objective is to build sound business franchises across distinct businesses so as to be a preferred provider of banking services for target retail and wholesale customer segments. We are committed to healthy growth in profitability while ensuring the highest levels of ethical standards, professional integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
|Click here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016