Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Customer Service Executive in HDFC Bank at Visakhapatnam. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. HDFC Bank Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Customer Service Executive at Visakhapatnam. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from HDFC Bank Limited.
Company Name: HDFC Bank Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Customer Service Executive
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Visakhapatnam/Vizag
Total No of Vacancy: 4
1. Ensure that customers avail of our Direct Banking Channels as a primary channel
a. Registering them with various DBCs
b. Giving them demonstration on the usage of the same
c. Actively manage uptime of the Phone Banking/Net Banking/ATM kiosks in the branch
d. Carry targets for improving any one DBC penetration exclusive of ATM
e. Migrate customers to opt for statement delivery through E-mail/Net.
2. CH 126 Calling
a. Ensuring compliance of KYC, identification of customer and communication of product eligibility
b. Ensure that a higher cross sell conversion is achieved through the above calling.
3. Maintain Daily Sales Report
4. Generate sales leads for PB Sales/CoEx/BDR/Asset Coordinator
5. To generate referrals for all liability products including NR
6. To use F4 hotkey for generation of Credit cards & Asset leads
7. Calling on Customers on the 30 60 90 th day post account opening.
a. This is required to engage with the customers through which
i. Cross selling opportunities are explored
ii. Balance build up of the accounts is monitored
iii. Attrition of customers is arrested
iv. Family accounts are sought
8. Depletion Calling
a. Ensuring that all customers who open their account maintain adequate balances (greater than AMB)
b. Calling on customers whose balances have depleted and urging them to fund the account
c. Monitoring the same until the end of month whereby depletion is arrested
9. Calling Band 1 and 2 customers: Band 1 and 2 to be called with a view to:
a. Increase the balances thereby improving their banding
b. Cross selling income generating product which can give us adequate revenue thereby moving the customers to Band 3
c. Concentrating on customers who have a CNR of between 900 1000 and targeting them for improving the banding
d. Escalating to PB Auth / BM cases where the banding improvement is not possible / customer not co-operating for further measures
1. Ensure that customer information is communicated to the respective customer only
a. Ensure that upon written request and verification of the signature the account information is provided
b. Explain to the customer the delays involved in branch transaction for such a request and explain the ease of DBCs
2. Ensure that the customer query are attended to and resolve the same in an efficient manner and within stipulated TATs
a. Recording complaints as per the specified process
b. Ensure that complaints do not get escalated
c. Improve customer communication on closures through scripts & mails.
3. Preventive complaint management
a. Asking for feedback from customers, who may not be complaining.
4. Ensure that customer contact details are updated
b. Address, Phone and email
c. Any other pending documents/information are to be updated
5. Ensure the correct product information is disseminated
6. Contacting customers using the CVM database and thereby increasing the credit card activation/offer Limit Enhancement & Upgrade
7. Responsibility of processing customer instructions within the said TAT
8. Ensure that the schedule of fees and services are followed and ensuring no revenue leakage to the Bank
9. Ensure that Band 1& 2 customers are restricted on cheque books.
10. Effectively manage Band 1 & 2 customers in avoiding them to use the branch channel.
1. Custodian of Deliverables viz., Welcome Kit, Cheque Book, ATM/Debit cards, Tatkal Kits. As a custodian, ensure
a. That the laid down process for returned welcome kits is followed
b. That the customers are informed in case the deliverable got returned
c. To maintain low deliverable stock
d. To reconcile deliverables and acknowledge E-RoD on receipt of the same
2. Returned deliverables/deliverables with insufficient address ought to be handled as per the process
3. Ensure reprocessing and curing of returned instructions, forms sent from CPU
4. Reduce holding volumes of deliverables/returned deliverables
5. Ensure proper record of destruction of deliverables is maintained
6. To handle balance enquiries/ brief transaction queries/ statement or balance confirmation certificate issuance to customers (however to ensure customers are migrated to DBC)
7. To process stop payment/ hot-listing requests immediately upon receipt of the same.
8. Maintain inward and outward courier register including details of TPP documents handed over to the AMC
9. Monitoring and timely indenting of branch stationery (other than security stationery) requirement
10. Ensure that all morning reports are fired and collected and delivered to the designated individual employees
11. Passbook printing as and when required
12. Migrate the customers to make use of our services through Direct Banking Channel (Phone banking, Net Banking, etc) to avoid any delays.
1. Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017