Walk-in interviews for Telecalling and Senior Telecalling Officer
- It is an outbound collections process. The role involves the following aspects
- Making outbound calls on daily basis to the existing customers of HDFC
- Discussing on any pending payments of the customer
- Follow up regarding the payments to be made
- Languages required: English, Telugu, Hindi
- Additional Details about the Job: Day Shift, Growth oriented
- Salary Details: 8K – 12K gross per month & Incentives
- Interested candidates please walk-in with an updated copy of your resume.
Experience : 0 – 4 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Punjagutta
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : HDB Financial Services Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of anincreasing affluent middle market. Clients are classified into retail & commercial segments for better customer management & focused service.
A strong, well capitalized business, it enjoys CARE AAA rating for long-term bank facilities and PR1+rating for short term debt and commercial papers. We are a strong, stable, well-capitalized NBFC. Our business model is sound and flexible, fortified to protect against near-term risks.
Value System: HDBFS maintains a strong commitment to ethical conduct. Transparency is ingrained in the structure of our Code of Ethics and our compliance policies to ensure that the highest standards of professional conduct are consistently reinforced and embedded in every corner of our organization.
People: Core values at HDBFS are honesty, integrity and respect for people. We respect our people’s individuality and diversity, encouraging them to develop their careers in a stimulating environment in keeping with our values. At last count we are 8000 employees and growing.
Walkin Date : 28th January – 31st January
Time : 9:00 A.M – 12:00 P.M
Walkin Address : HDB Financial Services Gokul Towers, 4th floor, Opp.Model House, Punjagutta, Hyderabad.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016