HCL TalentCare Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 12-Aug-2015 for Engineering Research and Services (ERS) at Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai. BE/B.Tech graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. HCL Technologies Walk-In BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineering Research and Services (ERS) at Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from HCL TalentCare.
Company Name: HCL TalentCare
Job Post Name: Engineering Research and Services (ERS)
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
HCL TalentCare, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCL Corporation, is recruiting fresher’s for Engineering Research and Services (ERS) Division of HCL Technologies!
· 3 Months Residential Learning Program in Hyderabad (campus just 10 minutes from Shamshabad International airport)
· 3 Months OJT with Stipend in ERS Role : Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Chennai
. BE/ B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I) graduates from year 2014 and 2015.
. Aggregate 60% or above in Class X, Class XII and Graduation
. No arrears or back logs at the time of applying for the course.
· Presentation by HCL TalentCare about YEP Program with all details
· HCL TalentCare Online test ( To test Aptitude, Altitude, Attitude and Alignment skills)
· HCL TalentCare Communication Test
· Counselling done by senior HCL TalentCare employees
About Young Engineer Program (YEP):
The Young Engineer Program (YEP) from HCL TalentCare is a 6-month residential program designed to transform engineering graduates into highly sought-after professionals.
· The YEP is designed as 3 month on-campus, followed by a 3 month on-the-job training program
· On-campus learning is conducted at our world-class learning center in Hyderabad which consists of classroom training, practice labs, assessments, counselling support and guest lectures from industry leaders
· During 3 months of on-the-job training, scholars have an opportunity to translate their skills into action in a real workplace environment
· Scholars would be certified with industry-approved certifications (ISTQB, RHCSA, CCNA, MCSA etc.)
· Scholars are paid a stipend during on-the-job training period of the program.
· YEP has a specific program fee applicable. There is a unique loan facility that is available through tie-ups with banks
· The YEP is built on an Assured Placement model
YEP Program Scholar benefits:
On successful completion of the program, the YEP Scholar receives:
· Assured Placement with HCL TalentCare and deployment into projects across leading global Technology companies at an attractive salary and benefits package
· Industry recognized, premium certifications for technical, professional and communication skills (For example, ISTQB, RHCSA, CCNA, MCSA)
· An HCL TalentCare alumni membership with access to our online learning portal and career counselling for a period of 3 years
· A voucher for an upgrade certification exam to be used within a period of 3 years.
· Please be there on time to attend the recruitment process at the venue mentioned above
· Please do refer it to friends in your network who meet the eligibility criteria.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Walk-In Venue Details:
Walk-In Date :- 12-Aug-2015
Walk-In Time :- 09:30 A.M
Walk-In Address:- TEST VENUE- Francis Xavier Engineering College, 03/G2, Bypass Road, Vannarpet, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu 627003.
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017