HCL TalentCare hiring BE/B.Tech/MCA for 2014 & 2015 Passout Engineering Research and Services (ERS) roles in HCL Technologies on 26th Aug-2015 in Bharath University,Chennai
Company Name: HCL TalentCare Pvt Ltd
Job Post Name: ERS role (Engineering Research and Services)
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
HCL TalentCare, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCL Corporation, is recruiting fresher’s for Engineering Research and Services (ERS) Division of HCL Technologies!
IT/Software-ERS role (Engineering Research and Services)
· 3 Months Residential Learning Program in Hyderabad (campus just 10 minutes from Shamshabad International airport)
· 3 Months OJT with Stipend in ERS Role : Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Chennai
· BE/ B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I) and MCA graduates from year 2014 and 2015.
· Aggregate 60% or above in Class X, Class XII and Graduation
· No arrears or back logs at the time of applying for the course.
TEST DATE: 26-Aug-2015 (09:30 A.M.)
Bharath University, 173, Agharam Road, Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600073
· Presentation by HCL TalentCare about YEP Program with all details
· HCL TalentCare Online test ( To test Aptitude, Altitude, Attitude and Alignment skills)
· HCL TalentCare Communication Test
· Counselling done by senior HCL TalentCare employees
About Young Engineer Program (YEP)
The Young Engineer Program (YEP) from HCL TalentCare is a 6-month residential program designed to transform engineering graduates into highly sought-after professionals.
· The YEP is designed as 3 month on-campus, followed by a 3 month on-the-job training program
· On-campus learning is conducted at our world-class learning center in Hyderabad which consists of classroom training, practice labs, assessments, counselling support and guest lectures from industry leaders
· During 3 months of on-the-job training, scholars have an opportunity to translate their skills into action in a real workplace environment
· Scholars would be certified with industry-approved certifications (ISTQB, RHCSA, CCNA, MCSA etc.)
· Scholars are paid a stipend during on-the-job training period of the program.
· YEP has a specific program fee applicable. There is a unique loan facility that is available through tie-ups with banks
· The YEP is built on an Assured Placement model
· YEP is a paid program with a fee of Rs.1.5Lakhs in which 30,000 has to be paid by the candidate after collecting the offer letter and rest he can either pay by himself or can avail for a loan option assisted by the company.
YEP Program Scholar benefits:
On successful completion of the program, the YEP Scholar receives:
· Assured Placement with HCL TalentCare and deployment into projects across leading global Technology companies at an attractive salary and benefits package
· Industry recognized, premium certifications for technical, professional and communication skills (For example, ISTQB, RHCSA, CCNA, MCSA)
· An HCL TalentCare alumni membership with access to our online learning portal and career counselling for a period of 3 years
· A voucher for an upgrade certification exam to be used within a period of 3 years.
For more details, visit us at www.hcltalentcare.com or call us @044-42006522/558/9952964106 or at 1800 103 6387 (toll-free)
· Please be there on time to attend the recruitment process at the venue mentioned above
· Please do refer it to friends in your network who meet the eligibility criteria.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Walk-In Venue Details:
Walk-In Date :- 26-Aug-2015
Walk-In Time :- 09:30 A.M
Walk-In Address:- Bharath University, 173, Agharam Road, Selaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600073
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017