Maintain relationship with assigned schools Ensure assured service deliverables for assigned schools
- Responsible for making the collection planning
- Responsible for escalating customer issues for resolution
- Ensure every Bills Receivable is collected from the assigned schools
- Ensure extension orders from the assigned schools
- Responsible for data management of receivables along with all support & coordination activity.
- Work in collaboration and close coordination with PM / Training SPOC / LCS / RO for service excellence
- Responsible for day to day communications with respect to bills receivables and generating MIS.
- Data management of Activation, deviation of licenses and exceptional cases.
- Responsible for taking daily feedback from customers and circulating collection MIS.
- Responsible for dispatching reminder letters to the BR customers.
- Corporate Governance
- Lead by example in following code of conduct, corporate governance policies, & other Company policies and processes.
- Abide by the law of land.
- Play the role of HCL brand ambassador
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai, Coimbatore, Bellary, Nagercoil, Pondicherry, Salem, Trichy, Tirunelveli
Qualification : Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM
Company Name : HCL Infosystems Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Founded in 1976, HCL Infosystems Ltd has established itself as IndiaÂ´s premier hardware, services and ICT systems integration company offering a wide spectrum of products which include – Computing, Storage, Networking, Security, Telecom, Imaging and Retail. Over the years, we have developed specialized expertise across verticals including Telecom, BFSI, e-Governance and Power
Walkin Date : 29/12/2014 to 2/1/2015
Time : 11:00 am to 4pm
Walkin Address : HCL Learning ( a subsidiary of HCL Infosystems) Habeeb Towers, 3rd Floor,196, Vasan Avenue, AnnaSalai,Chennai – 600 002
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016