Google Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ BS freshers 2015 for Software Engineer-Android at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ BS can apply for this job from Google.
Company Name: Google
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ BS
Job Post Name: Software Engineer-Android
Experience: 1 Year+
Job Location: Hyderabad
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Provide technical and architectural leadership for one or more software engineering teams.
- Architect, design, and develop (hands-on) large-scale, complex infrastructure systems.
- Use your technical influence to drive innovation and engineering standards/best practices across Engineering.
- Represent Google Engineering at internal and external events.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Candidiates should have 1 year relevant work experience.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
|Click here to Apply|