Product design and development of documents as per DO-254. Plan for Hardware Aspects of Certification (PHAC). Hardware Development Plan (HDP), Hardware Verification Validation Plan (HVVP)
- EMI Control Plan, Hardware Requirements Document (HRS)
- Hardware Design Description (HDD), Hardware Test Procedure (HTP)
The position may require occasional travel to various test facilities for set up and monitoring of qualification/integration testing or infrequent field support. Some system level support may also be necessary.
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics engineering or equivalent
- Tools expertise on Cadence tools, MS Office Software, MS Project
- Expertaise with design and analysis of Analog electronics, digital electronics, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
- Experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : UTC Aerospace Systems
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
|Click Here to Apply|